the Gold Coast's premier dog trainers
The following policies are currently in effect for all Beacon Dog Training classes:
1) Classes will be limited to 10 people at the Miami venue, and 20 people at the Robina venue, including instructors. A maximum of one person can accompany each dog to class (unless otherwise stated in the course description) and the names of all attendees will be noted by our staff. Permission may be granted for a second person to attend, depending on total class numbers.
2) All clients will be required to use hand sanitiser upon entering class. Please bring your own if possible, otherwise we will have some available.
3) Seating arrangements will be adjusted to ensure adequate space between clients and instructors. Instructors may ask clients to move positions to adhere to this policy.
4) Clients must text or email a photo of their dog’s vaccination certificate before attending class. If this is not possible, instructors will request clients read out current vaccination dates instead of handling certificates themselves.
5) Instructors will supply their own treats to reduce the risk of cross contamination.
6) Instructors will supply their own leashes when working with your dog.
7) Before and after class, benches and equipment will be sprayed down with disinfectant.
8) If you or anyone in your household are displaying symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home. Will we arrange a free catch up lesson when you are well again and offer extra email and phone support in the meantime.
9) If you arrive to class visibly ill, you will be asked to leave.
10) If you are unable to attend your entire course, a credit will be added to your account to use when you are well.
11) Clients will be asked to bring their own dog toys when required for class activities.
Beacon Dog Training COVID-19 Safety Policies